Friday, January 13, 2012

Meds - Marisa

So this is a picture of the pills that I take each day.  That would be 13 pills, so i definitely have Andrea beat!  =P  And actually, there were some IUI cycles when I took more pills that this.  I've done a lot of research on herbs and supplements to help you conceive that are safe to use if you have a hypothyroid.  We also both are now drinking red raspberry leaf tea.  And I am also drinking nettle leaf tea and valerian root tea.  PLUS, I also take a few drops of a liquid called "false unicorn root" (when I remember to), and it's pretty gross.

All of these pills will have to stop once we start the shots, with the exception of pre-natal vitamins synthroid, birth control, and folic acid.  My shots begin on January 30th and continue until the 7th week of pregnancy.  We'll be getting the "official" meds and shots soon.  SO more pics will be posted soon!  And these meds will NOT be fitting in the palm of my hand!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment