Wednesday, May 4, 2011

new chapter

It's hard for me to believe that in a few short months we will be starting to try to conceive! It seemed so far away, but time has flown and here we are. Like M, I am beyond excited to start this new chapter of our lives together! I started reading some key pregnancy books a few months ago just to see what we were in for and I like to think that we are pretty prepared, but I still feel as though there are so many unknowns. I'm glad that we decided to use a fertility doctor instead of giving things a go on our own because we are learning about so many things that we never would have thought of.
M had her HSG test yesterday and handled the whole thing like a trooper. She's definitely the stronger of the two of us as far as tolerance for pain goes. I admire her so much for everything that she has to go through in order for us to have children. I know she will be an amazing mother and I cannot wait to share the experience of parenthood with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment