Wednesday, June 22, 2011

bleh!

so today, i was feeling a little disheartened, disappointed, discouraged, dis-everything!  after waiting around all afternoon (for 3 1/2 hours) for our nurse to call me back, i found out how much my summer class is going to really throw a monkey-wrench in our whole plan to try for the first time in july.  It would be VERY difficult if not impossible for me to take off the number of days that i would need to in order to try for july.  i would need to be available on days 3, 12, 13, and 14 of my next cycle.  However, this could work depending on when i get my period.  if it doesn't work out, then we can't try in august due to vacations, probably can't try in september with the start of school, and so we would be trying in october which is so late!  the kicker is that i could easily be to their office by 1:00 pm on ANY of those days in july, but they only do insems in the morning!  hence the reason for my disappointment!!

BUT, if i get my period this sunday, monday, or tuesday (monday, june 27th, being the optimal day), then we can probably swing it for july.  and since we have absolutely no control over any of this, i guess we should say our prayers and cross our fingers and think positive happy thoughts!!!  i think i can, i think i can!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment