Tuesday, June 19, 2012

omg omg omg omg!

we got a positive!!!!!  ahhh!!  i'm shocked and still shaking!!  what an amazing day!!  :)

there are still tears in my eyes as i'm writing this.  i'm beyond grateful, words can't express how thankful I am to know that there is a little life growing inside me right now!  after the nurse said "congratulations!", all i could say was "are you serious?".  she laughed and confirmed that she was serious.  lol!  and then all i could say was, "oh my god, oh my god!!"  she asked if andrea was here and I said that she was at work, so I would call her asap.  when i got off the phone, i let out a big "thank you!" for this little miracle of ours!

being able to call andrea and give her good news for once was the best feeling.  we cried, of course!  but for once, they were good tears!  tears of joy!  so much joy!!!  i can't believe this is real!  it feels like a dream!

And get this, my beta number was 583!!!!  583!!!  what a fantastic number!!  for those of you who don't know, 25 means that you are pregnant but even that is a little low.  I was hoping for a number somewhere around 100-ish, just so that I didn't have to worry too much.  BUT 583 is awesome!!!!  so so so so thankful!!  Our next step is a beta on Friday to make sure that the number is rising as it should. We won't know if we have a singleton or possibly multiples until a later date.  A number like 583, even though it's high, doesn't necessarily mean that we have multiples since everyone's levels are different.

In the words of Beyonce, "Nothing's perfect, but it's worth it after fighting through my tears".  This has been quite a journey so far.  And I am beyond thrilled to be moving on to the next step!!

We'll be updating soon!  Until then, if you need to reach us, we'll be on cloud 9!!!!  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment