Tuesday, July 10, 2012

7w1d

Yesterday, we hit the 7-week mark!  Our little ones are now the size of blueberries!!!  :)  We went in for our first scheduled ultrasound at Dr. P's office.  We filled him in on what happened at the hospital and how we already know that we are having twins!  Then he started the ultrasound and it was so nice to be able to see the screen this time and to hear his commentary.  At the hospital, the tech wouldn't say anything about what she saw until the Dr. was there.  Also, this time we got real pictures!!  AND we got to see and HEAR their little heartbeats!  I was pretty surprised when he said we could hear their heartbeats already because everything that I've read says that you can't really hear them until like 11-12 weeks.

Anyway, the whole ultrasound was so amazing!  We love those little blueberries sooo much!!

SO, i'm officially released from the Sher Institute, and now I have my first appointment with my OB next Monday!  I'm super excited and thankful to be at this point in the journey, BUT I sure am going to miss those folks at the Sher Institute!  They have all been sooooo wonderful and understanding about everything.  They truly are great people!

Below are the ultrasound pictures from yesterday and the video that Andrea took of one of their heartbeats.







No comments:

Post a Comment