Sunday, February 3, 2013

36 weeks, 6 days update (so close!)

Here we are spending our last day as a childless couple in Marisa's room in labor and delivery. As of tomorrow she will have been in here for 2 weeks, and as of tomorrow this whole journey will have been worth the wait as we will be welcoming our babies into the world. Marisa's C-section is scheduled for tomorrow morning at 8:30, and so the next time we update this blog we will be moms!

I can't even begin to describe how amazing Marisa has been this entire pregnancy. She's been so strong through all of the ups and downs and she just manages to hold it all together for those 2 babies growing inside of her. I am so appreciative of her for going through all of this so that we can start a family. I am the luckiest girl in the world to be able to call her my wife, and these babies may or may not know it yet, but they are so lucky to have her as their mother. I love you Ris!

No comments:

Post a Comment