Sunday, October 30, 2011

consultation scheduled!

Last week was a busy week for us.  We called RMA to get my records e-mailed to us and we called the new doctor (Dr. Peters) to schedule a consultation.  Initially they couldn't see us until December 19th, but thanks to Sam and Jen, we were able to get moved to the top of the waiting list and now, our appointment is November 21st!!  yay!  So once RMA e-mails my records, I can forward them to Dr. Peters, and then we'll be ready to go!  

We're thinking about using my eggs and Andrea's eggs this time, which is good for many reasons!  We're also considering whether it is better to transfer 2 or 3 eggs.  So we'll see what he has to say about all that at the consultation.  More on that later!

In the meantime, I've been at it again!  This time, looking up natural ways to help an IVF cycle be successful!  I've found that taking anti-oxidants is helpful, so I've ordered "Network Antioxidants", which is supposed to be spectacular for your body.  I've also ordered a hypnotherapy CD that is supposed to help.  Still doing the yoga, self-masssage, castor oil packs, drinking red raspberry leaf tea, drinking ultragreens, and eating wheat and dairy free.  Hopefully the combination of all these things makes a baby (or two!) this time!!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment