Friday, October 21, 2011

negative :(

yet another negative... our third negative.  we've moved on from sad to pissed! we're drinking wine and eating pizza... real pizza!  the nurse who called me with the bad news mentioned something about using clomid again.  obviously clomid doesn't do a whole heck of a lot, so NO I DON'T WANT CLOMID AGAIN!!  BITCH!  :)  she also tried to tell me to call on the first day of my next cycle.  I just tried to get off the phone with her because she called when I had a line of 21 kids behind me walking in from recess.

so now, we're considering our options, we've narrowed it down to 2 options... either we switch to IVF, which we're finding is surprisingly attainable with a small loan, OR we try to do home inseminations and buy clomid online to help that process along.  We're leaning toward IVF at this point with a new doctor (Jen and Sam's doctor).  more details to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment