Friday, October 21, 2011

Optimism, miracles, slow ass doctors

So we had our blood test done this morning at like 6:45 AM, it's now 2:15 PM and we still don't have results. "Normally" they call us with results on any kind of blood test within a reasonable time frame, but lately they seem to not be too on top of things. As if the 2 week wait wasn't long enough, now they also insist making us wait several torturous hours to hear whether we are pregnant or not! Every time I get a text message from Marisa I cross my fingers before reading it hoping that it's the results of our pregnancy test, but until this point... nothing.

This morning after the negative home pregnancy tests I was feeling incredibly discouraged, however after waiting all day my optimism has shot right back up again. There could still be a chance! Miracles can happen, the fortune cookie said so!

I hope we hear something soon, I can't take waiting anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment